Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
As a nonprofit organization, the Fleet encourages corporations to work with us and provide hands-on community service. Volunteer projects are designed to be enjoyable and fulfilling, providing employees with meaningful, teambuilding opportunities. We work with you to create a volunteer experience that meets your company’s internal goals and philanthropic mission.
Group Projects Can Include:
- Facilitating educational activities or workshops
- Organizing supplies for our community programs
- Building things for our classrooms or office spaces
- Painting various rooms and spaces throughout the Fleet
- Beautification or renovation projects
- Deep cleaning our exhibits
- Sponsoring and completing technology installations
- And more!
Where projects involve additional equipment or supplies not already at the Fleet, we welcome donations towards their purchase.
If you wish to encourage individual volunteering for your employees, we welcome them to apply for any of our currently open volunteer positions that match their interests, skills and availability.
For More Information:
Please contact our Volunteer Programs Manager at email@example.com.